What's new in 1.1.0 ?
A button to send /rolls to chat is now available !!
This is a simple plugin to sort and display /roll (or /dé in FR ^^)
Why a new plugin ?
Because after the release of RoR, there is many issues in some existing plugins.
So I optimised this one to prevent lags & other issues, and also, I designed it to help you....
so I guess no click will be required to track /roll activities when in raid !!
... when someone /roll (and not in combat mode), kikiRolls opens its window!
... when combat mode turns off, a new /roll round is automatically opened.
... when someone is cheating.... its /roll 999 appears in red !
... and you can ask players to /roll again... KikiRolls' sort algorithm is aware of equally placed players !
... and when combat mode is on, kikiRools closes its window.
KikiRolls keeps the history of rolls, and you can displays previous rounds...
... you can kick bad boys lying <When we killed Durchest, I rolled 2> : you can check all /roll history.
FR & EN & DE are available. ( DE: Thanks to Amethadan
Install it, and use...
to open its window [EN]
pour ouvrir sa fenêtre [FR]
Have fun !
BTW, when in combat mode, KikiRolls do not parse the chat.... but nobody /roll in combat mode !
Version History :
- Add a button to send sorted rolls to chat
- Fix bug when loading settings after a client language switch
1.0.0a: First offical release (1/26/2012)
- added an option to automatically open /rolls window when a /roll is tracked, so no need to open the window when a sequence of /roll starts
- added an option to automatically close /rolls window when combat mode starts
- bug fix: History should not be updated to include active members
- bug fix: a tracked message can be nil, check it
0.0.2: Bug fix (12/30/2012)
0.0.1: Released (12/29/2012)
- beta version - just for fun
Next release will include
- kikirolls will display identical /rolls in a specific color (adra's proposal)
- kikirolls will display player's name in a specific color (adra's proposal)