With this plugin you can keep track of your total amount of Infamy/Renown gained in the Ettenmoors.
- Corrected the keep display for the creeps. It should be working properly for creep players.
- Corrected the 3% and 5% renown/infamy buff for your side controlling both relics and all 5 keeps, they should work correctly all the time now
- Updated the Lootbox alert trigger to trigger off any type of lootbox. This should prevent any future breaks due to name changes in the future.
- Added several icons to the top of the progress bar to identify which keeps your side controls. To the left of the OP display will be blue fire icons for each keep the free people side controls with a 2 letter abbreviation. To the right of the OP display will be red fire icons for each keep that the monster players control. If I got any of the 2 letter abbreviations wrong for the Russian, French or German versions, please let me know so I can update them.
- Added several more alert messages for when you detect creatures near by, hidden creatures, and when you deliver a killing blow. (Thanks to PulseDiver!)
- Added in the 100% renown/infamy buff (store bought or bounders bounty)
- Added in the 5% renown/infamy buff for your side controlling both relics and all 5 keeps
- Updated so Eorlingas lootboxes trigger the alert message
- Updated the outpost display to offer more information at a glance. The Blue/Red lines at the top of the display are now overlayed with a letter corresponding to which OPs you control (A=Aradors, I=Isendeep, R=River, H=Hithlad). Now you dont need to open the map to figure out which OPs you control.
- you can now customize the daily stats reset time
- commendations and lootboxes/keys are tracked again after chatchannels have changed with U10
- russian translation updated
- detection of userchat-names
- lootbox/key alert
- sums of victims and kills in stats window
- multiple bugfixes
- performance improvements
- new map window
-> shows current situation of the moors
-> post your position and any other PvMP+ user will see your position on his map
-> possibility to port via the map
- new helper window
-> panel with last 5 killing blows
- it's now possible to post to userchats
- several improvements
- I changed a lot with this update, also in the old code, so theres a high possiblity of bugs occuring
Please report them to me as soon as possible
- new display of how many Outposts your side controls
- new filter function in kills list
- tracking of commendations, you can display the information by hovering on the commendations icon
- bottom diagram now looks the same as the top one
- added +3%-buff name on freep side
- new diagram panel in stats window
- killing blows list jumps to the beginning after opening the panel or resorting the list
- some other improvements
- new Statistic Window and list of killing blows (note that kills made by pets / traps / etc. can't be tracked)
- russian translation (thanks PulseDiver!)
- several minor improvements
- commendation-warning now flashes faster when commendations > 9500
- added warning when you get tracked --- (EN/DE/RU only)
- added notice about reputation increase in precent --- (EN/DE only)
- small fixes / improvements
- ability to choose which stats will be posted in the chat
- option to disable the warning when having over 9000 commendations
- small bugfix
Post your statistics to the chat by clicking on the new button on the top right. Right-clicking this button opens a menu for choosing between several chat-channels.
Haven't testet this on french clients, if it doesn't work, please tell me the channel-shortcuts so I can fix this.
- PvMP+ now will work with french clients!
- you now can switch to "points to rank up" by clicking on the "total points"-text
- points last hour / 10min now do not reset when the plugin is unloaded
- better crash-handling: data is saved permanently
- minor fixes and improvements
- added buttons to access the options faster and to minimize the window
- window is now resizable
- some minor improvements
- several optical and functional improvements
- added statistics
- added settings window
- added "/pvmp+ settings" command ("/pvmp+ einstellungen" in german)
- added warning when commendations are > 9000
- fixed several bugs
- added crash detection - a info will popup if the data is out of sync and you have to re-enter you current points
- fixed a saving/loading-bug in the german client
- added rank and commendations-icons
- Plugin now saves the data, you don't have to enter your points every time you log in
- added options menu in the plugin manager to:
- manually (re)set / correct your points
- reset settings (e.g. window position)
- Initial Release
- counting your total amount of infamy / renown
- Progress Bar to the next rank
- Percentage done to the next rank
- supports english + german client, freep + creep side
- positionable window
IMPORTANT: In case the plugin doesn't load and you get a error message like
you have to delete the "PvMP_Plus.plugindata" in the "AllCharacters"-folder to get the plugin running again.
... Rings Online/PluginData/*name*/*server*/AlLCharacters/PvMP_Plus.plugindata:1: unexpected symbol
...f the Rings Online\Plugins\PvMP_Plus\DataHandler.lua:50: Unable to parse file!
If the error message is like
you can try delete the old "PvMP_Plus.plugindata"-file and rename the "PvMP_Plus_Backup.plugindata" in the same folder into "PvMP_Plus.plugindata".
... Rings Online/PluginData/*name*/*server*/*YOURCHAR*/PvMP_Plus.plugindata:1: unexpected symbol
If this does not work try "PvMP_Plus_Daily_Backup.plugindata" instead of "PvMP_Plus_Backup.plugindata"
If you have any wishes and feedback, don't hesitate to contact me, via
- ingame on the Server Landroval (Main is Leeonidas)
- this thread
- a PM on lotrointerface