lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Requests (L)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 08-26-2011, 05:58 PM
The Indomitable

What does this mean for plugin community?

Now that the NDA is lifted...what does this mean?

Lua Scripting
Exposed an event for receiving chat messages in lua. Added chat type definitions for chat filtering.
Added a few new classes to Lua for players to be able to inspect equipment.
1. Turbine.Gameplay.Equipment is functionally the same as the Backpack only the indices refer to specific inventory slots defined by the Turbine.Gameplay.EquipmentSlot enumeration.
2. Turbine.UI.Lotro.EquipmentSlot is a UI element that can be used to equip or unequip items and works exactly like the equipment slot in the character panel.
Local player now has a GetParty method for getting the player's party. This exposes the ability to enumeration the players in a party and get information about them as well as vitals and effects on them.

I haven't done a thing with plugin creation, so have no clue how to interpret this. And this is off older beta notes, so I don't know if it is still valid. Just thought I would ask.