AZURE GLASS by Enfield of Landroval
Updated by Stavro Mueller
This interface uses the "glossy" or "glass" style to give the default LOTRO UI a cleaner and more modern look.
After installation, there will be three skins available, Azure Glass (up to 4 quickslot bars), Azure Glass - Short (up to 2 quickslot bars), and Azure Glass - Tall (up to 6 quickslot bars).
This is an updated version of Enfield's Azure Glass
This interface includes:
Brygard's Dressing Room eXpanded
Faileon's redesigned hunter's focus indicator.
The new reputation tab in the deed panel reverts to the default artwork. Until Turbine releases the appropriate ArtassetID, there is no known fix.
1.4.1 - December 7, 2010
• Removed Tallcraft and Widecraft due to recent changes to the crafting panel. These may be added again if the add-ons are updated
• Fixed an issue causing a white dot to appear to the left of the toolbar
1.4 - October 4, 2010
• Simplified the toolbar alignment process
• Resized the level meter
• Added support for slots 6 and 7
• Added support for the new Enedwaith deed tabs
• Fixed the deed tabs to align with the new deed panel
• Fixed a few obsolete ArtAssetID entries
1.3 - Janurary 25, 2010
• Added short and tall versions
• Added Faileon's redesigned hunter's focus indicator
• Updated Chapmpion fervor indicator
1.2 - Janurary 16, 2010
• Added support for MrJackdaw's WideCraft
• Added Brygard's Dressing Room eXpanded
1.1 - Janurary 16, 2010
• Enabled the "Customize Slots" Button
• New deed tabs now match the skin
• Added MrJackdaw's tallcraft
• New crafting window background to match the rest of the skin
1.0 - Janurary 15, 2010
• First release
Extract the contents of this zip file to the following location:
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\The Lord of the Rings Online\ui\skins\
C:\Users\<username>\Documents\The Lord of the Rings Online\ui\skins\
You may have to create the above folders if they do not already exist.
In order for the toolbar to be placed properly, you'll need to modify the X position manually
in the SkinDefinition.xml file. The line you'll need to modify is the following line:
<Element ID="ToolbarField" X="..." Y="10000" Width="1024" Height="144">
The rules for calculating the value is:
X = (Resolution Width - 1024) / 2
Your resolution is 1280x1024
X = (1280 - 1024) / 2 = 128
Thus, the line should read <Element ID="ToolbarField" X="128" Y="10000" Width="1024" Height="144">
To use the sort or tall toolbars, from within the main folder browse to 'Azure Glass - Short' or 'Azure Glass - Tall', and edit the appropriate SkinDefinition.xml file.
After loading the UI for the first time, you'll have to restart your LOTRO client for everything to be positioned correctly.