lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > Developer Discussions > XML modification help (L)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 11-14-2010, 02:11 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I'm so annoyed....need help please!!!

I'm having a serious issue lately and I was wondering if anyone else was having a similar issue. It seems that with certain skins if I edit the skindefinition file even in the slightest bit, the game stops recognizing it. I haven't changed the name of the skindefinition file or altered the name of the Skin in the skindef. I've tried everything I can think of to try and get the skin to show up and short of re-downloading it without any changes to it, nothing works.

Any help with this issue would be GREATLY appreciated. lol I'm trying to update a skin for public use and alter someone else skin for my own usage. This is very frustrating and I am hoping the fix to this is just something simple that I am completely over-looking.

Thanks in advance!

~~Thay