lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Help (L)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 07-30-2011, 02:51 PM
The Undefeated

Can't get Plugins to work?

I have looked and looked and I don't know what my issue is and I feel as if I am bashing my head against the wall.

I have downloaded the luaplugins that creates a plugins folder in my lotro folders, however, when I unzip the pluginsmanager file in there, load up my game, refresh, it says plugins to load (none).

I have the right plugins folder downloaded and the only thing I can think of ( I think I ran across this on the plugins chat forum) was that I was F2P.

I went from F2P to ViP and well, looking at my folder compared to the Developer who makes the commentaries on how to download plugins, well, my folder is a right mess in comparison.

Is this my issue? Because lotro works fine, and all, and I can play it, but I would really like to play with some of the plugins I see, but I can't even get manager to work, how am I supposed to get the rest?

I am really kinda new to this so, if someone could be *basic* to my problems, I'd appreciate it.