lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Requests (L)

Unread 03-05-2024, 05:53 PM
The Wary

Question Camera Control or "Faux" Camera Control

I'm probably asking the impossible here, but I don't know if what I'm asking is feasible "another way".

In short, I sometimes want my screenshots with my character off-centre. Yes, I can crop them, but then you lose context/scenery, and then they're also not at full resolution.

I don't know if plugins can access the camera (or if there are security reasons why they can't).

Could it be feasible another way, like with a 'window' that captures the scene but panned across a bit?

Sorry if my imagination is beyond what LOTRO can do!
Unread 03-05-2024, 08:08 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Sorry, not possible. You can rotate the camera, raise and lower it or change the camera distance from character and whether it follows terrain or sits at a fixed angle, but those are all within the client. Plugins have no access to the camera.
Unread 03-06-2024, 05:01 PM
The Wary

I had a feeling that'd be the case. Thanks for confirming it anyway.