lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Help (L)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 09-15-2007, 10:35 AM
The Wary

Free Download and UI/Skins Problem...Please Help Me!

I cannot get the skins to work...I downloaded the 7 day trial yesterday and love the game but cant get skins to work!

Do I have to create a whole new directory on my hard drive C:/for this to work? I created a directory within the C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Lord of the Rings Online that the download of the free trial created. THEN:

I created /ui/skins to this directory and downloaded the skin I wanted so now it reads:
C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Lord of the Rings Online/ui/skins/Fenir Wood (and 7 other Fenir Wood Folders)

...and still I cant get the UI Options to come up in the game!

In a lot of the instructions it says, "Extract all the files from the ZIP file making sure the option to "use folder names" is enabled" - Does this matter? I have no option to check "use folder names"!

Can anyone help me? What am I doing wrong?

Last edited by sacha1973 : 09-15-2007 at 10:46 AM.