lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Requests (L)

Unread 12-27-2008, 10:01 AM
The Undefeated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fringe

2. Bags: I would really like to have the Title section removed as it just takes up space. I've attached a simple JPG file as an example but please keep in mind that it's just a basic edit of a screenshot. I changed the corners to square since it was easier to work with while editing but I really don't mind the round corners. I would guess that one of the issues with doing this would be dealing with the "drag" threshold as it's focused around the center of the title section. lotro_bag_01.jpg
I am looking for this same feature. If one exists, I'd very much appreciate someone posting the name. Or, if anyone makes one, please let me know. Thanks!