lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > Developer Discussions > LotRO Wish List (L)

Unread 05-13-2012, 12:53 PM
The Wary

Plugin Request: Skillbar Background "Titan bar mod?"

Every player that clicks his skills have always had this problem. No matter how careful you are, you will click between your skill boxes and lose your target. This happens more often if you make your skills smaller on the screen.

I have found that my skill bar on the Titan bar plugin blocks me from clicking things from between my skills. This makes it so I NEVER lose my target!

If a Titan bar like plugin can be made to make a simple ajustable square on the screen that goes under your skills, it would cure a major problem for skill clicking gamers!