lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > Developer Discussions > LotRO Wish List (L)

Unread 11-15-2011, 12:31 PM
The Wary

In-game Guide like Zygor created for WOW

I would like to see an in-game guide like the ones on Zygor's website that he created for WOW players. For those of us who only get to play for 30 minutes a day, a couple of times per week, having the leveling process streamlined where we do not miss anything or have to alt + tab out to look up stuff would be great. I would pay for that. If I had any idea how to program I would take up the torch and get to it, but I don't so someone else take up that torch so that you can have my money...lol
Unread 11-15-2011, 12:58 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

There is already a levelling guide and a gold earning guide available at RPGTutor.com but it's not widely advertised (and it's not free). There is a plugin component which may or may not yet be available (I know the plugin exists and is functional but I don't know if the guide author has had time to enter all of the guide information). I don't believe the guide has been updated for RoI yet though.

Last edited by Garan : 11-15-2011 at 01:04 PM.
Unread 11-16-2011, 07:39 AM
The Wary

I have both guides already from RPG tutor and I use them a lot. Where is this plugin and how can I access it?
Unread 11-16-2011, 09:41 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by j077hn
I have both guides already from RPG tutor and I use them a lot. Where is this plugin and how can I access it?
You would have to ask to author at RPG tutor. The plugin is basically an in-game viewer with the same information as is in the pdf version of the guides. I don't know if the author has entered all of the information into the plugin data files yet or not. I checked his website and it doesn't mention the plugin yet, so he is probaly still entering the data. The last update to the site seems to have been for Mirkwood, so it's likely he got sidetracked, probably by the new RoI content.