lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Help (L)

Unread 10-16-2012, 11:23 PM
The Indomitable
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adra
I've re-created the 9 toolbar switching elements, here they are :

http://www.sendspace.com/file/c3yyzj
Thank you so much!!! And also to Moebius. Just need that pesky vitals frame tapping extension thingie now, I guess.
Unread 10-17-2012, 11:21 AM
The Undying

So for the graphics on the vitals about open tapping, there's "open_tapped" which is an open tap enabled mob you haven't touched yet. there's "open_tapped_contributing" which is an open tap enabled mob you are fighting. And then there's "open_tapped_engaged", which I have no idea when it's used.

Anybody know what the engaged graphic is for?
Unread 10-17-2012, 11:31 AM
The Undying

So far here the change i made for myself.

MountHUB : Vital - Fury - speed of the mount

Code:
  	<Mapping ArtAssetID="MountHUD_BaseBarMeter" FileName="fervor\MountHUD_BaseBarMeter.tga"></Mapping>
	<Mapping ArtAssetID="MountHUD_Base_Level0" FileName="fervor\MountHUD_Base_Level0.tga"></Mapping>
	<Mapping ArtAssetID="MountHUD_Base_Level1" FileName="fervor\MountHUD_Base_Level1.tga"></Mapping>
	<Mapping ArtAssetID="MountHUD_Base_Level2" FileName="fervor\MountHUD_Base_Level2.tga"></Mapping>
	<Mapping ArtAssetID="MountHUD_Base_Level3" FileName="fervor\MountHUD_Base_Level3.tga"></Mapping>
	<Mapping ArtAssetID="MountHUD_Base_Level4" FileName="fervor\MountHUD_Base_Level4.tga"></Mapping>
	<Mapping ArtAssetID="MountHUD_Base_Level5" FileName="fervor\MountHUD_Base_Level5.tga"></Mapping>
	<Mapping ArtAssetID="MountHUD_Button" FileName="invisible.tga"></Mapping>
	<Mapping ArtAssetID="MountHUD_Button_Ghost" FileName="invisible.tga"></Mapping>
	<Mapping ArtAssetID="MountHUD_Button_Press" FileName="invisible.tga"></Mapping>
	<Mapping ArtAssetID="MountHUD_Button_Roll" FileName="invisible.tga"></Mapping>
	<Mapping ArtAssetID="MountHUD_SpeedMeter_Base" FileName="invisible.tga"></Mapping>
	<Mapping ArtAssetID="MountHUD_SpeedMeter_Base_Level5" FileName="invisible.tga"></Mapping>
Be aware that we dont have the textdefinition code for those. I only worked with the visual.

Tapped Target for Rohan

- As the tapping is only for Rohan, i choose to add a simplified version aka only the icone of tapping. This allow me to keep every target colored border made in Isil).
Code:
	<Mapping ArtAssetID="opponent_vitals_open_tapped" FileName="Frames\opponent_vitals_open_tapped.tga"></Mapping>
	<Mapping ArtAssetID="opponent_vitals_open_tapped_contributing" FileName="Frames\opponent_vitals_open_tapped_contributing.tga"></Mapping>
	<Mapping ArtAssetID="opponent_vitals_open_tapped_engaged" FileName="Frames\opponent_vitals_open_tapped_engaged.tga"></Mapping>
  	<Mapping ArtAssetID="VitalPortrait_Roll" FileName="invisible.tga"></Mapping>
Questaction -

Code:
	  <Mapping ArtAssetID="questaction_advance" FileName="questlog\questaction_advance.tga"></Mapping>
	  <Mapping ArtAssetID="questaction_bestow" FileName="questlog\questaction_bestow.tga"></Mapping>
	  <Mapping ArtAssetID="questaction_multiple" FileName="questlog\questaction_multiple.tga"></Mapping>
	  <Mapping ArtAssetID="questactionbutton_BG" FileName="questlog\questactionbutton_BG.tga"></Mapping>
	  <Mapping ArtAssetID="questactionbutton_BG_pressed" FileName="questlog\questactionbutton_BG_pressed.tga"></Mapping>
	  <Mapping ArtAssetID="questactionbutton_BG_rollover" FileName="questlog\questactionbutton_BG_rollover.tga"></Mapping>
I am working actually on the new loot window, but it is a little buggy, and i am still missing the name of one on the elements. As above, no codes given in the pack. If you have an idea about what is the name of the element for the blue bar as well as the little graphic glitch just behind that bar, dont hesitate.

Code:
	  <Mapping ArtAssetID="RemoteLoot_TitleBar" FileName="panel_misc\RemoteLoot_TitleBar.tga"></Mapping>
	  <Mapping ArtAssetID="Remote_Looting_Box_Bottom" FileName="panel_misc\Remote_Looting_Box_Bottom.tga"></Mapping>
	  <Mapping ArtAssetID="Remote_Looting_Box_Mid" FileName="panel_misc\Remote_Looting_Box_Mid.tga"></Mapping>
	  <Mapping ArtAssetID="Remote_Looting_Box_Top" FileName="panel_misc\Remote_Looting_Box_Top.tga"></Mapping>
	  <Mapping ArtAssetID="Remote_Looting_ListBox_BG" FileName="panel_misc\Remote_Looting_ListBox_BG.tga"></Mapping>

Last edited by Eili : 10-17-2012 at 11:38 AM.
Unread 10-17-2012, 12:45 PM
The Undying

Although the element names are helpful (thank you for those!), it would be swell to have the graphic files too, as I use tha as a mold to base my custom graphics on

Really would love a new skin pack!

EDIT: Never mind, I've been blind and totally missed it!
http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...ackUpdate.html

Last edited by Wicked Mouse : 10-17-2012 at 12:47 PM. Reason: I totally missed it!
Unread 10-17-2012, 01:06 PM
The Undying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Mouse
Although the element names are helpful (thank you for those!), it would be swell to have the graphic files too, as I use tha as a mold to base my custom graphics on

Really would love a new skin pack!

EDIT: Never mind, I've been blind and totally missed it!
http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...ackUpdate.html

The pack we have!! go go download it my friend! (Narrel posted it the same day as the release
Unread 10-17-2012, 06:38 PM
The Undying

Yeah I did! I'm having a blast with the new graphics Only indecisive what to do with the MC bar in my skin. For now I just copied the normal one.
Unread 10-17-2012, 08:11 PM
The Undying

Anybody know how to edit the yellow rollover ring graphic and the speed/fury bar border?

I don't want that ring to be yellow, and I don't want the border to be brown
Unread 10-17-2012, 08:46 PM
The Undying

Quote:
Originally Posted by artificeren
Anybody know how to edit the yellow rollover ring graphic and the speed/fury bar border?

I don't want that ring to be yellow, and I don't want the border to be brown
The yellow circle border is :
Code:
<Mapping ArtAssetID="VitalPortrait_Roll"
The speed fury bar border : seems there is a problem with it, as even if i totally change the colour of the border it remains the same.
but the code is :
Code:
<Mapping ArtAssetID="MountHUD_BaseBarMeter"
Unread 10-17-2012, 08:50 PM
The Undying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eili
The yellow circle border is :
Code:
<Mapping ArtAssetID="VitalPortrait_Roll"
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eili
The speed fury bar border : seems there is a problem with it, as even if i totally change the colour of the border it remains the same.
but the code is :
Code:
<Mapping ArtAssetID="MountHUD_BaseBarMeter"
Ya, that asset only seems to work for morale and power. Is there an official place to log custom UI bugs like this?
Unread 10-17-2012, 09:21 PM
The Undying

Quote:
Originally Posted by artificeren
Thanks!

Ya, that asset only seems to work for morale and power. Is there an official place to log custom UI bugs like this?
I was going to ask about that myself, i encountered so much difficulty to do the few i did