lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Help (L)

Unread 12-02-2019, 09:18 PM
The Undying

armory viewer?

would you create a plugin that would be able to view the equipment on other characters something like the world of warcraft addon Bartender wow armory without the need to prelogovat another character (alt)?

although I have found something but they are abandoned projects and are applications for OS not plugins to the game (LotRO Character Journal Gadget for Windows Sidebar and LotRO Character Journal Gadget for Adobe AIR)
Unread 12-03-2019, 07:35 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

This isn't really possible with the limits on the Lua API. Equipment stats aren't exposed and the itemId required to provide the tool tips is only exposed during drag/drop operations and the equipment on other players is not exposed at all.
Unread 12-04-2019, 10:25 AM
The Undying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garan
This isn't really possible with the limits on the Lua API. Equipment stats aren't exposed and the itemId required to provide the tool tips is only exposed during drag/drop operations and the equipment on other players is not exposed at all.
shame, I have more characters and if I want to make new equipment (armor, weapon) I have to put on that character equip to know what to wear.
I thought it was going as I mentioned the 2 applications for OS and I tried the Lotro Character Journal Gadget but it didn't work (after entering the server and character it was looking for the character's name and after about 2 minutes while I was still looking for it) there are plugins to browse the bank, inventory and craft plug-in (RecipeTracker) and these documents to view the contents of the inventory, banks and RecipeTracker in turn can view craft professions more precise recipes that I know on a specific character
Unread 12-04-2019, 03:03 PM
The Undying

Send a message via MSN to Kalex
That character gadget relied on the MyLOTRO web service Turbine ran that is no longer in operation.
Unread 12-05-2019, 08:13 PM
The Undying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalex
That character gadget relied on the MyLOTRO web service Turbine ran that is no longer in operation.
I have already found out, and I probably won't find anything (plugin, application) that could do a shame