lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > Developer Discussions > General Authoring Discussion (L)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 02-07-2013, 01:58 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Goodbye for now...

Dear LotroInterfacers,

I have been holding off writing this, but it's become apparent to me that I have really stopped playing Lotro. Work has become too much of a burden and other things have grown to take up any time or desire I have to play the game. If I'm not playing it my desire to work on plugins drops away as well.

I am sure other authors will rise to the challenge of the API - one that I feel is hampered, but still better than any other I have seen.

My first mod was released in 2009, and I have had a heck of a lot of fun in the years since.

Many thanks for all the advice and enjoyment I have had in developing stuff and good luck in Middle Earth to you all!

MrJackdaw