lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > Developer Discussions > General Authoring Discussion (L)

Unread 12-02-2009, 08:06 AM
The Unscathed
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Questjournal Assets

Is it just me, or have a few of the existing quest journal assets stopped working?

I have previously skinned all of the box_questjournal_entry_(center/left/right)_normal assets without any problem. Now, all of my skins are showing the old art as though the xml code no longer works. If I had somehow lost my files, I'd be seeing the grey boxes the game uses when it can't find the art. There's nothing I can find in the SoM Skin Pack that says they have made any changes.

I know they have doubled up the art for the questjournal header (both the new asset quest_journal_header_bg.tga and the old box_questJournal_top_header_left/middle/right are still in the SoM Skin Pack). And there was a time when one of the elements of the Housing Permissions list couldn't be skinned. So I thought it might be possible that this is a goof. I'll keep trying to figure it out in the meantime.

Last edited by Gaylen : 12-02-2009 at 08:26 AM.