lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > Developer Discussions > LotRO Wish List (L)

Unread 02-19-2007, 12:52 AM
The Undefeated

Single panel names

First off let me say: I hope this is the right area for posting this question and topic.

Ok the item i wish turbine will do is:

They will make each panel like character, inventory, social panels single names so that we can use different skins/art. I know they said something like they would be able to. But I would like a date if possible when they might be able to put it in. Also I would like to see how many people agree with me.

If it is in the wrong please tell me and move it. All of these sections sometimes confuses me.

It says author's which i'm guessing is people who are working on UI skinning which I am. But i'm not finished yet so it's confusing me even more.
Unread 02-19-2007, 01:37 AM
Credendo Vides
Premium Member
LOTROInterface Admin
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

It's the right area. Part of the reason it's confusing is because it's still in Beta, so folks are posting Turbine requests elsewhere in the forums right now too. Once everything goes "live", I'll be moving posts around more to make sure they stay in the "appropriate" forums.

I agree with you, except for one little thing, asking for specific dates. They have said they will try to put it in when they can. But they are swamped right now just trying to get all the basic stuff finished off and trying to make sure it's all bug free so it can ship. Additional stuff, like this, comes with time. Patience neighbour.

Co-Founder & Admin: MMOUI
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group