lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > Developer Discussions > XML modification help (L)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 11-03-2010, 03:47 PM
The Indomitable
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Trouble with the levelmeter (looking for a XML reference)

Hi,

we finally have F2P in Europe and I started to work on some UIs and plugins. And now I've encountered a problem I cannot solve on my own. Please have look:

As a comparison, this is how the levelmeter should look like:

As you can see the levelmeter is a complete mess. The frame around the levelmeter and especially around the levelmeter text doesn't work, the little highlight doesn't work properly either. And I have no idea, how to fix this. I guess, that I'll have to work with the appropriate element IDs, but I don't know these IDs. A current XML reference might be really helpful. The current UI Skin Art Package doesn't contain the information I need (or I've missed them).

Here's my current code:

Code:
<PanelFile ID="toolbar">
		<Element ID="ToolbarField" X="540" Y="900" Width="600" Height="90" Detach="0">
			<Element ID="ToolbarFieldMain" X="0" Y="0" Width="600" Height="90"></Element>

<Element ID="LevelMeter" X="15" Y="75" Width="572" Height="12">
				<Element ID="LevelMeterFill" X="0" Y="2" Width="572" Height="10">
					<Element ID="LevelMeter_BonusMeter" X="0" Y="2" width="572" Height="10"></Element>
				</Element>
				<Element ID="LevelMeterText" X="0" Y="0" Width="572" Height="12"></Element>
			</Element>
Thank you in advance for any help you can provide and sorry, if have been to tired to find the informations I need.