lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > Developer Discussions > Lua Programming Help (L)

Unread 10-02-2011, 08:26 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

ArtAssetID for "world join ghosted" and "webstore" icons ?

Isengard new UI pack didn't brought me all I was looking for to fix the bugs remaining on a few JRR skins.
(Maybe I didn't searched enough )

I'm still looking for world join "ghosted" toolbar icon ArtAssetID (displayed on chars below lv 20)
and Webstore "coin" icon ArtAssetID (the icon which can be displayed instead bags icons, not the main lotro store button).

Do someone know or can grab these codes ?
Unread 10-02-2011, 09:13 AM
The Undying

Send a message via MSN to Kalex
I thought they changed the settings so you couldn't not even assign the worldjoin to a button until after level 20, i.e. the option does not show up in the list of possible options for the toolbar. Does it still show up on the menu below level 20?
Unread 10-02-2011, 08:24 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Yes, world join button is present by default but ghosted at low level. And is is displayed in the choice list of buttons in Options --> UI settings.

I just notice it is ghosted on my lv8 champion but not ghosted on my lv11 hunter

Last edited by Adra : 10-02-2011 at 09:37 PM.
Unread 10-03-2011, 02:20 AM
The Undying

Send a message via MSN to Kalex
It doesn't even give my low-levels the option of setting it to a button. It simply doesn't appear in the list of available choices until level 20.