lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Requests (L)

Unread 09-16-2010, 05:50 PM
The Unscathed

Show dispellable effects AND effects cast by me

This is really a priority issue for me:

On my Captain, I need to:

1. See my buffs on myself and others - know if they need refreshing soon or have expired.

2. See if a fellow/anyone in raid, needs a nasty poison or whatever cured, or needs me to hit Muster Courage to remove a fear

3. Still be able to see everyone's morale and power vitals WITHOUT anything overlapping on top of that information.

Presently I have it showing my buffs and the debuffs and effects, but it covers up peoples morale and power vitals display, which is a BIG problem.

If there were a way to make a little more space between the individual's vitals on my screen. Not change the whole scale of the vitals. Just to keep the size I want, but add space between one person and the next so there isn't overlap...

And/Or

To adjust the size of the buff/debuss icons independant of the size of the rest of the vitals display

And/Or

* Have a complete list of possible buffs/debuffs which I can check or uncheck which ones I want to see, individually or by grouped categories.

On My Captain I would choose to only see:

1. My own buffs on people

2. Only fear, poison, wound, and diseases that are SERIOUS enough to warrant removing.

And NOT to see:

1. All the buffs I'm getting from my Minstel/RK/LM/Hunter speed etc...

2. Weak debuffs I can and should ignore so I don't waste a pot and end up on cooldown when a serious one comes along

Maybe I could choose a different location on my screen to put the icons showing what food I ate, and scroll effects, and how long before they expire?
Unread 09-17-2010, 12:59 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Assuming this is a plugin request...

Quote:
1. See my buffs on myself and others - know if they need refreshing soon or have expired.
Under the current API it is not possible to look at others buffs - only yourself.

Quote:
2. See if a fellow/anyone in raid, needs a nasty poison or whatever cured, or needs me to hit Muster Courage to remove a fear
As above.

Quote:
3. Still be able to see everyone's morale and power vitals WITHOUT anything overlapping on top of that information.
Come on Turbine! Let the authors at that info please!

Basically - at the moment we can only get to your buffs/debuffs/morale etc. The BuffBars plugin does that well. As for a buff monitor - I wrote one (BuffWatch) that will monitor your character out of combat. I haven't released it since beta as... well... it's a complicated plugin and when the deleted the beta forum I lost the long faq I had written. It'll take me the best part of an hour to write a new one! So, I am waiting until I get a decent amount of time to test it properly, which means a European release.