lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Requests (L)

Unread 11-09-2010, 09:54 PM
The Wary

Increased font size in quest/deed/etc windows

I'm looking for an interface with increased font sizes within windows such as the character screen, deed log, quest log, etc. I can change font sizes with the chat windows, but not within these other windows.

If you know of an interface, could you please mention it by name/link? At this specific time, I'm not actually looking to create anything because the new patch actually changes quite a few windows, so they could put in all those 'go to the store now!' buttons. The font sizes still remain quite small (for me), though.

If font sizes can't be changed, could you please let me know this, too? Thank you.

edit: reading further in the forums, I found one that said changing font sizes is impossible, so this post will go no where, but thank you all.

Last edited by defunct : 11-09-2010 at 09:57 PM.
Unread 11-10-2010, 01:36 AM
The Undying

you can scale some of those window to be larger which will make the text larger but the larger it gets the blurrier it gets too.
its under ui options or something.