lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Requests (L)

Unread 09-22-2010, 11:46 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Send a message via MSN to Digital_Utopia Send a message via Yahoo to Digital_Utopia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olenn
I see what your saying about the auto camera zoom, I didn't think about that. Simply getting mouse wheel input would not work very well, I think, because of the inherrent "overscroll" I assume that most people do when zooming in and out.

Man, my ideas are 0-4 today...lol...maybe I will get one tomorrow.

Thanks again.
Don't worry about it, I have those kinda days all the time.

As much as they suck, every once in a while, I'll get a crazy idea that does work - and that makes up for all the strikeouts and then some lol

Lord of the Rings Online
75 Fourohfour | 75 Artemedis | 60 Whiskeytango Foxtrot | 50 Mistah Boombastic | 56 Appetizer | 25 Aggromi
61 Onepointtwentyone Gigawatts

World of Warcraft
90 Downlo 85 Gravetaxi 85 Ümad 85 Artemedis 85 Guthuros
Unread 09-23-2010, 12:10 AM
The Undying

Hmmm, l maybe I should attempt to learn Lua so I could start answering my own questions...

But, I am glad for what you and the rest of the devs bring to the community...
Unread 09-23-2010, 12:57 AM
The Undying

Send a message via MSN to Digital_Utopia Send a message via Yahoo to Digital_Utopia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olenn
Hmmm, l maybe I should attempt to learn Lua so I could start answering my own questions...

But, I am glad for what you and the rest of the devs bring to the community...
If you've ever had any experience with any sort of scripting language - you'll find that you get used to it pretty quickly, even if you do make some mistakes due to habits from other languages in the beginning.

Now I'm not going to say you'll turn into an expert overnight, heck - I wouldn't even say that I'm an expert, but you should become adequate fairly quickly.

I mean, before Turbine introduced this in beta, I knew absolutely nothing about Lua; but....I have varying amounts of experience with PHP, JavaScript, ActionScript (Flash), and a little bit of C# and Java. Once the logic is down, everything else is just semantics or syntax.

Lord of the Rings Online
75 Fourohfour | 75 Artemedis | 60 Whiskeytango Foxtrot | 50 Mistah Boombastic | 56 Appetizer | 25 Aggromi
61 Onepointtwentyone Gigawatts

World of Warcraft
90 Downlo 85 Gravetaxi 85 Ümad 85 Artemedis 85 Guthuros
Unread 09-23-2010, 01:43 AM
The Undying

Yeah I have experience with several different langs, I am giving it a try now, we will see what comes out :P
Unread 09-23-2010, 10:30 AM
The Undying

My favourite mistake is to write "if foo=1 then ..." and wonder why nothing works. Every single time... *sigh*