lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Requests (L)

Unread 10-22-2012, 12:58 PM
The Indomitable

Warband Tracker

I would like to see a plugin that reads the chat for when you killed a warband. And then shows the warbands you killed when you click a icon to see the full list of warbands. I would also like to see this reset every night to. But a reset button would be fine as well.
Unread 10-22-2012, 06:08 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I use the Challenge Tracker and just manually put the war-bands into the other section. You can set it to a one day reset and you just put in the time that the server resets for you. While it may not automatically fill in when you finish a war-band, nor does it have the war-bands listed, but you are able to put that information in yourself and it will reset itself for you.
Unread 10-23-2012, 05:07 AM
The Wary

http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...idTracker.html also tracks the warbands you do automatically and resets them automatically.

So far as I can tell though, it only lists the ones you've done. I'd personally like to see one that lists all of them and checks them off as you do them, if possible.