lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Help (L)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 04-14-2017, 06:04 PM
The Wary

New Player (F2P) - UI Questions

Hey Guys,

So I'm new to game and have a few questions. I know how to move the UI around and adjust the sizes but there is one thing that bothers the living daylights out of me.
The pop-up panel that appears when you scroll over an ability, NPC, etc...
It keeps getting in the way when I engage an enemy, looking around, trading at vendors, EVERYTHING. How can I move this panel so it pops up at the side of my screen/ what is it called in the UI settings? I've attached a message of the panel to decrease confusion.
Also, any widely used Custom UI's I should try? Lua plugins? And if so, how can I download them? Thanks in advance!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1141.jpg
Views:	895
Size:	253.7 KB
ID:	332