lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Requests (L)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 05-24-2022, 04:40 AM
The Wary

Question Help/request with popup text

I'm not sure if a mod is needed, or if someone knows of a default way to make this change. The white quest progress text that appears in the middle of the screen while you're still in the middle of whatever quest/bounty hunt/whatever you might be on is extremely distracting. It may be that its size is wrong on my screen, because I've made a ton of changes to accommodate my 4k screen, as well as my severe myopia, but it seems extremely large. I've tried going into ctrl/ edit mode, but I can't find a box it's associated with. I'd just prefer not to have the middle of my screen full of large white text every time I kill a thing, while I'm trying to not get mobbed by the things I'm trying to kill.

Any help at all would be appreciated. (And yes, I'm relatively new to LotRO, but not to modding or gaming in general.)