lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Help (L)

Unread 12-28-2008, 04:29 PM
The Undefeated

Difficulty installing DDOlite skin

I have followed the installation faq, and installed DDOlite in the following path: C:\Users\XXXX\Documents\The Lord of the Rings Online\ui\skins\ddolite. When I open the options menu and select UI skins I find DDOlite listed, but when I select it, the only thing that changes is the borders of the check boxes in the options menu, itself. No other visible changes whatsoever. I tried downloading another UI and installed it the same way, and it works fine, and I reinstalled DDOLite just to make sure, but it still doesn't work. Any ideas of things I can check?
Unread 12-29-2008, 04:17 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Wrong section UI

Zaganoth made a mistake posting the patch for DDOlite in Lotro section,its only work for Dungeons and Dragons online not Lotro.
This why don't work and the confusing.

Unread 12-29-2008, 10:31 AM
The Undefeated

Well, that would certainly explain it.

Thanks!