07-20-2015, 01:56 PM
Join Date: Jan 2007
(LotRO) Update 16.2 Release Notes, 20 July 2015
- There is a new PvMP area in Osgiliath. You can access this new area via the Sundering of Osgiliath banners in your factionís Ettenmoors base.
- Players can now equip cosmetic weapons. You can do so by going to your cosmetic outfits tab and placing the cosmetic weapon you would like in the newly added spot.
- The Ballad of Bingo Boffin will be starting on July 22. Keep an eye on your mailbox that Wednesday!
- There are 10 new roving threats that have appeared in Evendim, Mirkwood, and The North Downs. Make sure you are careful when you are out adventuring.
Source and full notes.
- Kinships: if a Kinship with a House disbands, Decorations and items in Kinship Housing Storage which are not bound to other players will be sent to the (former) Kin Leader's personal house storage or escrow. Bound items will be returned to the appropriate players, as before.
- Roving Threat barter prices have been reduced. You can now buy Anfalas Scrolls of Empowerment and LI XP runes from the Roving Threat barter vendors.
- You can now purchase more than one character slot at once.
- The Lute of Ages now has a unique appearance.
- Fixed a bunch of cases where various NPCs forgot their lines. Animals will also now correctly tell you when they are threatening to attack.
- Fixed a case where occasionally imbued legacies were not applied correctly after reviving.
- Fixed a problem where links to weapons could show "String Table Error" if the weapon in question was mailed away.
- Imbued Legendary Items now play the familiar swirling-swords FX when their main legacy levels up.
- There's a new, turned-on-by-default option under "UI Settings" to control whether you want to see the visual effects that represent weapon damage types.
- You can now cosmetically equip weapon appearances. Weapons can now be dragged in/out of the wardrobe, same as armor.
- You can now rename all Legendary Items any time instead of only at reforge by clicking the "Rename" button in the "Legendary Items" panel.
- You can now see the map of Dunland when you are in the Pristine Glade.