The staff at LotROInterface would like to welcome you to our interface customization community for the Turbine game Lord of the Rings Online.
We welcome you to use our forums and discuss your plans, wishes, etc for this new game. Please be sure to read our Site Rules
and to introduce yourself
- Downloads – A well organized safe downloads area for all to browse, search and download.
- Favorites list * – Add an interface to your favorites list so you can keep track of your favorites with the option of a webpage list, rss feed and email notification when your favorite interfaces are updated.
- Comments * – Add comments to interfaces in our download area. You can also receive email notification on newly posted comments on interfaces you are tracking comments on.
- Ratings * – Rate interfaces you have downloaded.
- Download CP * – Options to configure and change default settings of our download area. Also an entire download history of what you downloaded.
- Uploads * – Interface authors have the ability to easily upload their interface to our database and update it for future changes. Archives are kept every time you make an update so your old versions aren’t lost.
- Portals * – Interface Authors that have interfaces available for download in our database will be given access to create their own portal (your_username.lotrointerface.com) so that their users can receive even more information about their interfaces . The portal includes bug tracking, feature tracking, news, custom pages, custom menu links all with rss feeds and a few other things.
- Forums * – Ability to post in our forums, attach files, use private message system.
- RSS – Tons of rss feeds all over the site.
- And much more…
Basically all the features you are familiar with on our other interface sites: EQInterface
* Requires registration to use feature.
Once again, welcome.
Please note that this is a new site and we are using some new software so if you find any bugs please report them in the Site Help & Suggestions forum
. Also please post any suggestions you may have on how we can improve the site.