lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > DDO > Interface Downloads Discussion > Pre-Beta Interfaces (D)

Unread 02-09-2008, 06:19 PM
The Wary
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Voodoo Theme

I started working on a theme for my Voodoo Shaman character, using dark dirt/stone textures and some skeleton images I took from in-game screenshots.

Preview (work in progress )

Yes I know the map is very ugly right now, I just wanted to see if I could do it. I'll try to find better images and make them fit together a little better later.

The skulls in the bottom right replace the AP dots, grey for normal, red glow for level up. Don't know of any way to change the color of the xp progress bar to red yet.

It doesn't look like you can edit the shape of the target window or map (just the borders) so I think I'll fill in the eyes on the target window with some flames.

Next thing I plan on changing is cutting off the top of the chat windows and trying to fill in some of the empty spots between the hotbars. Not sure what to do with the hud in the top left though.
Unread 02-12-2008, 07:13 AM
The Unscathed
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

LOL Is that the Pit starting guide?

The skulls are a nice touch. I like it