lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Help (L)

Unread 12-13-2008, 02:44 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Send a message via MSN to Supermax
New MoM Toolbar Element ID's

Anyone know the element ID's for the new Legendary Item and Trait Panel buttons?

I'm working on repositioning them so that I can release an MoM compatible Men of the West skin.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Unread 12-13-2008, 11:57 AM
The Wary

These are the three (not 2) items that must be moved. The buttons are obvious, but the buttonframe is a silver ring around the IA button that needs to be moved too. In my customization of dark, I made it invisible.

<Element ID="ToolbarButton_Traits" X="2" Y="823" Width="30" Height="30">/Element>
<Element ID="ToolbarButton_ItemAdvancement" X="2" Y="856" Width="30" Height="30"></Element>
<Element ID="ToolbarButton_ItemAdvancement_buttonFrame" X="2" Y="856" Width="30" Height="30"></Element>

They are skinned like so:

<Mapping ArtAssetID="trait_panel_normal" FileName="minibuttons\gs_mini_button_traits_normal .tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="trait_panel_pressed" FileName="minibuttons\gs_mini_button_traits_presse d.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="trait_panel_rollover" FileName="minibuttons\gs_mini_button_traits_rollov er.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="itemAdvancement_panel_normal" FileName="minibuttons\gs_mini_button_item_advancem ent_normal.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="itemAdvancement_panel_pressed" FileName="minibuttons\gs_mini_button_item_advancem ent_pressed.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="itemAdvancement_panel_rollover" FileName="minibuttons\gs_mini_button_item_advancem ent_rollover.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="quickslot_buttonSlot" FileName="minibuttons\gs_mini_button_quickslot_but tonSlot.tga"></Mapping>

One thing to note: if the character can't have a legendary item yet, there is a placeholder for the IA button that, as far as I can tell, is not skinnable. It looks awful because it tiles if you make the buttons larger than the default size.

I just wanted to add that I really like the art in Men of the West and am looking forward to it. Let me know if you need any help.

Last edited by charonthehand : 12-13-2008 at 12:03 PM.
Unread 12-13-2008, 03:45 PM
The Undying

Awesome man thanks a lot!

Ya I've put a lot of work into MotW. Hopefully end users will find it useful. I'm trying to find the perfect balance of art and efficiency. It's a tough compromise.

Maybe Frosty can release the xml? Like now lol.
Unread 12-13-2008, 09:11 PM
The Undying

So I've plugged in the data... They don't show up in game and now my bag buttons and quickslot have disappeared.. Not sure whats up lol.

Code looks like this:

Quote:
<PanelFile ID="toolbar">
<Element ID="ToolbarField" X="560" Y="965" Width="561" Height="85">

<Element ID="ToolbarFieldMain" X="0" Y="0" Width="561" Height="85"></Element>

<Element ID="LevelMeter" X="28" Y="79" Width="507" Height="30">
<Element ID="LevelMeterFill" X="0" Y="0" Width="507" Height="6">
<Element ID="LevelMeter_BonusMeter" X="0" Y="0" Width="507" Height="6"></Element>
</Element>
<Element ID="ToolbarButton_LevelUpXP_TutorialHighlight" X="0" Y="12" Width="507" Height="6"></Element>
<Element ID="ToolbarButton_Experience_TutorialHighlight" X="0" Y="12" Width="507" Height="6"></Element>
<Element ID="LevelMeterText" X="0" Y="10" Width="515" Height="10"></Element>
</Element>

<Element ID="AutoAttackIndicatorButton" X="38" Y="20" Width="63" Height="63"></Element>
<Element ID="ViolentModeIndicator" X="38" Y="20" Width="63" Height="63"></Element>
<Element ID="ToolbarButton_AutoAttack_TutorialHighlight" X="38" Y="20" Width="63" Height="63"></Element>
<Element ID="GamePlay_FervorPipDisplay" X="26" Y="0" Width="77" Height="70"></Element>
<Element ID="GamePlay_AimPipDisplay" X="236" Y="0" Width="90" Height="42"></Element>

<Element ID="ToolBarButton_MainMenu" X="112" Y="11" Width="24" Height="22"></Element>
<Element ID="ToolbarButton_Crafting" X="140" Y="11" Width="24" Height="22"></Element>
<Element ID="ToolbarButton_Social" X="167" Y="11" Width="24" Height="22"></Element>
<Element ID="ToolbarButton_Accomplishment" X="195" Y="11" Width="24" Height="22"></Element>
<Element ID="ToolBarButton_Quest" X="224" Y="11" Width="24" Height="22"></Element>
<Element ID="ToolbarButton_Journal" X="252" Y="11" Width="24" Height="22"></Element>

<Element ID="ToolbarButton_Inventory" X="478" Y="11" Width="24" Height="22"></Element>
<Element ID="ToolBarButton_Inventory2" X="449" Y="11" Width="24" Height="22"></Element>
<Element ID="ToolBarButton_Inventory3" X="421" Y="11" Width="24" Height="22"></Element>
<Element ID="ToolBarButton_Inventory4" X="393" Y="11" Width="24" Height="22"></Element>
<Element ID="ToolBarButton_Inventory5" X="365" Y="11" Width="24" Height="22"></Element>

<Element ID="Toolbar_Quickslot" X="105" Y="39" Width="420" Height="35"></Element>

<!-- MoM Additions -->
<Element ID="ToolbarButton_Traits" X="280" Y="11" Width="24" Height="22"></Element>
<Element ID="ToolbarButton_ItemAdvancement" X="308" Y="11" Width="24" Height="22"></Element>
<Element ID="ToolbarButton_ItemAdvancement_buttonFrame" X="1" Y="1" Width="1" Height="1"></Element>
</Element>
</PanelFile>
Any suggestions?

EDIT
---------------------
I figured it out. Yah!

Last edited by Supermax : 12-14-2008 at 01:03 AM. Reason: FIXED
Unread 03-19-2009, 01:53 PM
The Unscathed

Quote:
Originally Posted by charonthehand
One thing to note: if the character can't have a legendary item yet, there is a placeholder for the IA button that, as far as I can tell, is not skinnable. It looks awful because it tiles if you make the buttons larger than the default size.
Ah, thank you. It's been bugging me, checking spellings and all. I wonder what the deal is with putting a placeholder there, or the circle frame, for that matter.
Unread 03-19-2009, 02:55 PM
The Undying

I've been waiting forever for this skin.