lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Requests (L)

Unread 12-28-2010, 01:48 PM
The Wary

Custom quickslot bar advice/request please

Hi all, many thanks to all the hard working people that have put their work on this site.

I have a Logitec G13 game pad.

Bevyobars very nearly solves my problems but not quite, wondered if anyone could advise me on a more suitable addon please.

G13 pad has 2 rows of 7 keys, 1 row of 5 keys and 1 row of 3 keys.

Bevyobars easily allows me to create 3 quickslots to do this, one 7x2, one 5x1 and one 3x1

Where it falls down is I can only drag skills that already exist to it. For the most part this is OK, but for example, one key opens all bags, I would like this quickslot to display INV but cant see anyway of achieving this, hence it's blank.

Another key has Delete + U assigned to it so that I can mine with one button press, again I have no way of naming the corresponding quickslot.

So what I'm after is a way of naming quickslots with no actual skills assigned to them (ones that the G13 it's self is looking after).

I would also like a way of removing the original main quickslot bar (1 to =) but keep the info to the left and right of it (bags, quest log, trait buttons etc)

Anyone give me any advice please?

Many thanks