lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > DDO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Help (D)

Unread 08-06-2010, 02:37 AM
The Wary

Transparent Windows

Ok I have run into a problem I hated my chat window and large map window being transparent so here is what I did. I opened the TGA files up in Gimp and messed around with them some i got the chat to have a solid background np by turning the alpha channel trans. off. I then loaded up the file for the map done the same thing and the map turned solid black - I then tried white same thing cant see a thing cept for the arrow that relates to me - i also tried gray with no luck. Can anyone tell me what i am doing wrong - The Skin i am useing is Fade2Black and i Love it cept for the transparent windows.

Thanks
Pobearr
Cannith
Unread 08-06-2010, 04:57 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

of what I understood you should google for "alpha layers" and find a guide that tells you how the transparency works.

chat opacity can be changed from the game options too.