Am i missing something about the quickslot bar #2 in releation to the skins that are being developed? LOTRO places the bar about 20 pixels higher than the skins are designed for. The WOW skin exhibits this problem.
A couple of people are unfamiliar with moving the UI bars to align with the skin and Caldric's directions are perfect for it:
To do so, once you replace the skin, you want to follow these steps:
1) Open your Main Menu
2) Go to "UI Settings"
3) Go to "Quickslot Bars"
4) Select the Bar you wish to use (1-5)
5) On that Bar, check "Always Show" and make sure it's not docked
6) Add an Ability to that bar (for alignment purposes)
7) Use "Ctrl+\" to unlock your UI
8) Drag the Quickslot Bar into the Bottom Bar graphic and align it
9) Lock your UI and you're ready to go!