lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Requests (L)

Unread 03-11-2021, 01:58 AM
The Undying

quickslot bar plugin

I've been looking for an end-of-food tracking add-on for a long time, but at the same time I would like to have it even if I get a malicious debuff (eg poison)
something like a module in the BuffBars plugin, but I would also add the ability to run food when the effect ends or when I get a malicious debuff, because it's in the patch for a BuffMonitor plugin called BuffMonitor with Quickslots.

I imagine it would work in such a way that the add-on would be hidden in working mode, and if the condition was met (eg End of meal; I would get a malicious debuff), only the icon for performing a specific action would be displayed, not the entire Quickslots bar. plugin settings would be handled directly in the plugin manager.

I could use the BuffBars and BuffMonitor add-ons, but some things about how add-ons don't work for me, so I'd like to ask you if someone would create such an add-on