lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > Developer Discussions > General Authoring Discussion (L)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 05-12-2007, 04:44 PM
The Indomitable
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Complete UI PSD + ediatble XML Templates?

Hi everyone. im new to the skinning process and been having a great time making some skins for the main letterbox tool bar. I DLed a template from one of the artists here that had no graphics attached only the black circles where the icons would go for bags,deeds,character and so on.

This template was a huge help so that i could create a new layer and make my skin with. What i wanted to know, since im really lost on how to even make a template to start with, Is if anyone has taken the time to make a complete UI templates in .psd form along with a editable .xml with tags for that particular portion of the UI? This would really help people like me who have a hard time learning without pictures. If anyone was to make these for some of the up and coming artists I would greatly appreciate it, and would always give credit to the makers of the templates.

Thanks in advance.