lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Help (L)

Unread 07-01-2007, 01:14 PM
GM, Scarlet Underground
Premium Member
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I was trying to think of where a good place to put our name would be because (if you look at the screenshot for my ScarletU skin just posted) you will see my bar is nearly completely covered by my hotkeys.

Actually that screenshot is old. My latest layout has the hotbars on the right or left pressed out a bit more to show off the art underneather.

Last edited by Aalwein : 07-01-2007 at 01:19 PM.
Unread 07-01-2007, 02:10 PM
The Undying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aalwein
until we either get more hot bars or they allow us to break up the bars so we don't lose slots using a ui like this, i just can't give up the space. my hot bar slots are already nearly full and this doesn't even factor in wanting to hotbar certain items that either have a clicky effect or that i swap out regularly in combat.

In time hopefully we get more options here. Until then, I'll just dub your standard Elaborate bar the official UI of Scarlet Underground, Trot!
Out of curiosity...regarding the part of your post I set in bold type, would that be Scarlet Underground as in SU formerly of EQ and were you in it? (I asked my wife if she remembered Aalwein from the guild I was in on TT in EQ)

To the topic, I understand what you're saying. My champion and burglar have plenty of free slots right now, but my hunter is so starved for hotkey space...I think she's got 3 spaces open. lol
Unread 07-01-2007, 05:36 PM
GM, Scarlet Underground
Premium Member

Yep, from the original guild on TT in EQ. I've kept the old website alive since 1999 - although it has been fabulously revamped many times since then. I didn't join SU until about 2002.
Unread 07-01-2007, 05:38 PM
GM, Scarlet Underground
Premium Member

i think I'm going to put SU's initials on one of the corners of all the various game windows in order to personalize it to the guild - which means ditching the pseudo-all in one inventory. not that it was all that great working - man i really want to be able to modify the xml of the bag windows and have separate artwork for the bags and game info windows.

Last edited by Aalwein : 07-01-2007 at 05:42 PM.
Unread 07-01-2007, 06:31 PM
The Undying

Well sonofagun! lol

Don't know if you'll remember me... Vah Shir Rogue...Cybelle...

How about making a nice logo out of the initials and make it your set of window-closing X's for the UI?
Unread 07-01-2007, 06:51 PM
GM, Scarlet Underground
Premium Member

Yeah I remember Cybelle. I think I grouped with you a bunch on my monk, Keffka.

That's a good idea on the X's, I will do that!
Unread 07-01-2007, 07:38 PM
GM, Scarlet Underground
Premium Member

I ended up adding SU initial's in a font to match our website to the top left of the windows, and, with a more blocked font, replace the X's with SU. Looks very personalized now although I'm sad to see my inventory graphics change.

Overall, looks good. Thanks for the awesome skin Trottimus.