lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Requests (L)

Unread 02-18-2011, 01:04 PM
The Indomitable

Dragable location marker Plugin

I was running around today looking for deed locations. I had to alt tab in and out of game constantly to look up each area and to see if I was even close to it. Because I was doing more then one at a time, I had to try to guess where I could combine my path to get to them.

I would like to have a plugin that lets me make markers that i can put all over my screen for when i am location deed hunting.

I realy don't care if they will not only work on the map and are all over my screen. I will deal with it!

I would think this would be a very easy plugin to do. And VERY usefull for deed hunters.

It could be a lot like the hot bars plugins that are out. mabye be able to number them in the set order you want to do them in. And save multipal paths that can be broght up in the plugins main menu?

Anyway something simple would be very nice for this situation if anything.

Hope someone finds this to be a good idea soon!

Last edited by wackafoo : 02-18-2011 at 01:11 PM.
Unread 02-28-2011, 01:35 PM
The Indomitable
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I'm currently working on a plugin for deeds that will contain any relevant location information like where to find deed locations.

Unfortunately, there is no API support for maps or your current location, so pointing to a map location is not practical. I've been hoping that we'll see support added soon, but the last two game updates have had minimal enhancements.