lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > General Discussion > Chit Chat

Unread 06-14-2009, 04:05 AM
The Undefeated

Talking Hi all!

Hi,

I'm a big LotR(O) fan as well as DnD. Can't wait to get on with some modding (I am pouring over the guides as we speak!).

Keep up the good site!
Gollum: Sneaking.
Unread 06-14-2009, 09:09 AM
Credendo Vides
Premium Member
LOTROInterface Admin
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Welcome to the site Josephmill.

Co-Founder & Admin: MMOUI
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Unread 07-10-2009, 01:12 AM
Premium Member
Premium Member

Hail all. I'm Yhor, a Race of Man Champion on the Landroval server. I recently returned to LOTRO (around mid April) after leaving the open beta, and very happy to have done so. I've always been a fan of Tolkien's work, it gives such a feel of immersion. I'm just happy to see how smooth everything has become in game since my departure, it gives me that same feeling as reading (well, not exactly, but close )

I've always enjoyed the community on the ...interface.com sites that I've been a part of and I look forward to whatever I may find here, from a new skin, or a new friend (or both if I'm lucky ). I'm not a very original guy, in the way of skinning and modding, but I do enjoy making things 'right for me' when I come across something close. I do think I'll be making more attempts at original stuff this go round, though, given that this game gives a lot of original inspiration.

/salute
Unread 07-10-2009, 02:34 PM
Credendo Vides
Premium Member
LOTROInterface Admin

/me huggles Yhor
Unread 12-16-2009, 08:41 AM
The Wary

Hello all !

Hi there,

I've been looking into this website for ages now, and i've used some nice interfaces from this site.
Now I finally registered... 'bout time

I am currently working on a slotbar for my kinship, so I will be posting more in future... u probably will see lots of posts from me starting with .... HELP !!!
LOL...

Cheers all,
Belecthor
Free People of Osgiliath
on EU. Snowbourn Server
Est. May 2007
http://freepeopleofosgiliath.gamestreet.net/
Unread 12-06-2012, 10:24 PM
The Wary

im todd aka duffy as i am known on the forums i visit, i am really into lotro now and am working on a lore master,i came here hopign to find good interfaces to use because the pets are becoming a hassle as they block up some of my slots.

looks like a cool site,hope i can find my way around here
Unread 03-20-2015, 06:12 PM
The Wary

Hello :)

My Name is Wizhunter and i have been playing online games since...well a long time ago .I have played WoW and Guildwars 1 and 2 for a number of years and recently got asked to try this..Still trying to get to grips with how it works atm and will also be looking for some friendly faces Online to steer me in the right direction.
Thanks for allowing me to join the LOTRO Interface,i look forward to making some more online friends

Wizhunter
Unread 04-17-2020, 08:28 AM
The Wary

Guess nobody introduces themselves anymore

But here I am to say "Hi," I'm a long time MMO player and new to LoTRO Interface.
Unread 04-27-2020, 12:30 AM
The Wary

Hail friends, and well met!

Hiya! I've playing MMOs for about 13 years, and LOTRO was my first and undying love. I currently have three main toons on Anor -- Minstrel, Burglar, and Lore-Master.

I created an account here a few days ago to express my appreciation for Adra's work on the excellent JRR Skins Collection, but you'll probably see me around here a bit more going forward. I've browsed this site and messed with various plugins and skins over the years, but I've only recently done anything "serious" with plugin coding and skin design.

I'm currently working on a comprehensive rework of the LOTRO interface using Adra's "JRR C" skin as a template/guide. (Adra, if you read this, thank you for all the helpful code-comments -- they've been a huge boon to my learning process )
My goals are to create a skin that will 1) make it easier for me (recently diagnosed with ADD) to navigate the interface quickly and efficiently without unnecessary distraction, 2) serve as a "dark mode" for LOTRO, and 3) drastically reduce the clutter and dead-space in the interface overall to make it more space-efficient on screens with resolutions of 1080p and lower.

Once I've completed those three objectives, I'd like make a variant of the skin designed for higher screen resolutions. I currently play on an HD monitor, but I've heard a lot of complaints from other players with 1440p/4k monitors...

If you're interested in working with me or if you feel you could add something to the project, I'd love to collaborate! Shoot me a PM -- or catch me in-game if you're on Anor! My handle is the name of my main character.
Unread 05-01-2020, 04:12 PM
The Wary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obinor
Once I've completed those three objectives, I'd like make a variant of the skin designed for higher screen resolutions. I currently play on an HD monitor, but I've heard a lot of complaints from other players with 1440p/4k monitors...
Well met. I've made a few modifications to the skin files I use for my 1440p monitor, so I'd be interested in seeing what you do with it