lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Requests (L)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 08-19-2017, 05:00 PM
The Indomitable

Arrow Dayly / Weekly tasks PLUGIN

Hi there!
I'm thinking about a plugin some dev may think about (please) :
DAYLY/WEEKLY Task manager

The problem (what I do now) :
It's really difficult to remember all the dayly, weekly or any other rythme cycles of tasks my caracters have to do. Crafting things each week, each day... making those repeatable quests in Ithilien... Or any other idea you may have.
By now, I use a simple "text" plugin in game that allows me to "write" things. But this is a huge window and it does not manage "timing" or "chekings".

The solution (what I'd like) :
A plugin (displaying and undisplaying with a click on a "mobile" button) displaying a list of tasks to do (with a "-" symbol at the begining of each element of the list to erase a task). A click on a task title may offer the possibility to "edit" this task.
At the end of the list, I may click a "+" symbol to add a new task on the list.
Write the title of that task i.e. "Gorgoroth ingredient crafting".
Set a "timing" i.e. 24 hours (this may be optionnal - if you do not fill this parameter, the task is a "one shot task" wich may disapear once it's done/checked.
This may display a green color text line in a list (order by alphabetical? or allow reordering of the list? Or order by "timing amount"?...) with a check box at the end of each line. Each time I check a box, timer starts runing for 24 hours (in that exemple) and the line turns red. The check box uncheck by itself and the line turns in green color once the delay is past.
Finaly, the windows may have title-able tabs (i.e. to manage different caracters tasks, or manage different kind of tasks).

Please let me know what you think about this (does it allready exist?)
And if you have any interrest to develop it, I'll be so thankfull !!

Nice trip to Arda!
Gloradan

PS : As a graphic designer, I may help for the design part if any need