lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Help (L)

Unread 07-31-2011, 01:02 PM
The Undefeated

I am not entirely sure, but I noticed this on MANY other games. At first, the problem was easily remedied by simply making it permanently *run as administrator* on the program, but as more Windows updates came out, even being the administor on my own computer I couldn't run the programs, saying I needed to be the *administor* on my computer to run the programs.

So, it's just easier to install all my programs *out* of teh default path (x86).
Unread 10-04-2011, 10:08 PM
The Wary

Plugin Failure?

I have downloaded the Travel plugin to use on my hunter to unclutter some of the skill bars. The plugin 'Travel' is listed when I refresh, but loading it gives me the error:

...s Online\Plugins\DhorPlugins\Travel\TravelWindow.lua :2: Unable to resolve package "Turbine.Debug".
...Rings Online\Plugins\DhorPlugins\Travel\__init__.lua:2: Failed to import package "DhorPlugins.Travel.TravelWindow".
...the Rings Online\Plugins\DhorPlugins\Travel\Main.lua:2: Failed to import package "DhorPlugins.Travel".
Unable to load "Travel".

Any ideas??
Unread 10-04-2011, 10:32 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

sounds like you need the base turbine package, I dont have the link atm but will find it for you.
Unread 10-05-2011, 09:33 AM
LUA Patcher
Premium Member
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Base Turbine Package

Grimbal: I think this is the link SanDBox is referring to:

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...Lua-UI-scripts

The first "download here" is for the documentation. The second "download here" is for the actual plugin files. The two folders in that 7z file should be placed in the ....\Plugins folder on your PC.

Last edited by Rrys : 10-05-2011 at 09:46 AM. Reason: clarification