lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Requests (L)

Unread 04-02-2011, 10:17 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Could someobody help me with the Legacy Extraction window?

So it seems to me that the new Legacy Extraction window is pointlessly small, requiring us to scroll to see all the legacies, when it could easily just be taller and show them all at once. I did some hunting and found the names for the various elements:
ItemAdvancement_ExtractLegacy_Window
ItemAdvancement_ExtractLegacy_Background
ItemAdvancement_ExtractLegacy_TitleText
ItemAdvancement_ExtractLegacy_TitleBar
ItemAdvancement_ExtractLegacyListBox
ItemAdvancement_ExtractLegacyListBox_Bg
ItemAdvancement_ExtractLegacyScrollbar
ItemAdvancement_ExtractLegacy_SelectButton

Can anybody tell me how to use the SkinDefinition.xml file to make this window taller?
Unread 04-02-2011, 12:51 PM
The Undying

No, I'm afraid not without the new art pack. If you'd like to keep guessing you can start with the panel file in the SkinDictionary from the V3B2 Skin Art Pack. Maybe try the "ID_UISkin_ItemAdvancement..." panel file. Or just wait for the Update 2 art pack, which might be a while.
Unread 04-03-2011, 04:10 AM
The Undying

So fortunately I was able to modify this panel and my skin with the changes included will be available soon.

Here's the xml I used, which is based on the "update a legacy" panel.

Code:
	<!-- Taller Legacy Extraction panel -->
	<PanelFile ID="ID_UISkin_ItemAdvancement_ExtractLegacy_Window">

<Element ID="ItemAdvancement_ExtractLegacy_Window" X="304" Y="190" Width="426" Height="543">

<Element ID="ItemAdvancement_ExtractLegacy_SelectButton" X="165" Y="507" Width="96" Height="20">
				<Element ID="TextButtonReference_Left" X="0" Y="0" Width="20" Height="20"> </Element>
				<Element ID="TextButtonReference_Mid" X="20" Y="0" Width="55" Height="20"> </Element>
				<Element ID="TextButtonReference_Right" X="75" Y="0" Width="20" Height="20"> </Element>
			</Element>

<Element ID="ItemAdvancement_ExtractLegacyListBox_Bg" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1"> </Element>

<Element ID="ItemAdvancement_ExtractLegacyListBox" X="75" Y="173" Width="270" Height="314"> </Element>

<Element ID="ItemAdvancement_ExtractLegacyScrollbar" X="345" Y="173" Width="9" Height="314">
				<Element ID="scroll_bottom_field" X="0" Y="304" Width="9" Height="10"> </Element>
				<Element ID="UpButton" X="-1" Y="104" Width="10" Height="10"> </Element>
				<Element ID="DownButton" X="0" Y="0" Width="10" Height="10"> </Element>
				<Element ID="scroll_top_field" X="0" Y="0" Width="9" Height="10"> </Element>
				<Element ID="widget" X="0" Y="10" Width="10" Height="94">
					<Element ID="widget_top_field" X="0" Y="0" Width="10" Height="10"> </Element>
					<Element ID="widget_mid_field" X="0" Y="10" Width="10" Height="74"> </Element>
					<Element ID="widget_bottom_field" X="0" Y="84" Width="10" Height="10"> </Element>
				</Element>
				<Element ID="scroll_middle_field" X="0" Y="10" Width="9" Height="294"> </Element>
			</Element>

<Element ID="ItemAdvancement_ExtractLegacy_Background" X="33" Y="10" Width="360" Height="529">
				<Element ID="Base_Box_Silver_TopLeft" X="0" Y="0" Width="36" Height="36"> </Element>
				<Element ID="Base_Box_Silver_TopMid" X="36" Y="0" Width="288" Height="36"> </Element>
				<Element ID="Base_Box_Silver_TopRight" X="324" Y="0" Width="36" Height="36"> </Element>

<Element ID="Base_Box_Silver_MidLeft" X="0" Y="36" Width="36" Height="457"> </Element>
				<Element ID="Base_Box_Silver_MidRight" X="324" Y="36" Width="36" Height="457"> </Element>

<Element ID="Base_Box_Silver_BottomLeft" X="0" Y="493" Width="36" Height="36"> </Element>
				<Element ID="Base_Box_Silver_BottomMid" X="36" Y="493" Width="288" Height="36"> </Element>
				<Element ID="Base_Box_Silver_BottomRight" X="324" Y="493" Width="36" Height="36"> </Element>

<Element ID="Base_Box_Silver_Background" X="36" Y="36" Width="288" Height="457"> </Element>
			</Element>

</Element>

</PanelFile>
Unread 04-03-2011, 10:43 AM
The Undying

very nice. Can I add that to my ui builder.
Unread 04-03-2011, 02:58 PM
The Undying

Sure Old One. Oh, in case you are the same guy with the taller Skirmish panel, I also have that working with the new UI. I'll get you the xml in a bit
Unread 04-03-2011, 03:02 PM
The Undying

Quote:
Originally Posted by artificeren
Sure Old One. Oh, in case you are the same guy with the taller Skirmish panel, I also have that working with the new UI. I'll get you the xml in a bit
Thank you. And yes that is my panel I was going to try to fix that today. that will save me some work
Unread 04-03-2011, 10:58 PM
The Undying

I couldn't post the xml for your skirmish panel in a message, but if you download my Streamlined skin, you'll see it in there.
Unread 04-03-2011, 11:20 PM
The Undying

TYVM for fixing my Skirmish join panel. I see you did a barter panel too I did one 210 pixels taller than normal back when they forgot to put in some of the page buttons ids. I tried to fix it when they thew added the ids but it still had a small bug I didn't try very hard to fix. Yours does not have that bug good job. Extended Barter