lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Help (L)

Unread 12-12-2020, 12:20 PM
The Undefeated

Azure Glass Toolbar Issue

I am using the JRR Azure Glass skin in the 3x2 toolbar view. On some of my characters I cannot see or use toolbar 3. On other characters it appears and works just fine. I've had this happen with multiple resolutions. I can't seem to figure out what is different between the characters to cause this.
Unread 12-12-2020, 12:49 PM
The Undefeated

Toolbar Images

On some characters I see this:

https://i.postimg.cc/BnCLFkkM/3x2withbar3.jpg

And on others with the same settings (I believe) I see this:

https://i.postimg.cc/L6LZ9nTd/3x2nobar3.jpg

Toolbar 3 doesn't seem to exist, I can't find it anywhere on the screen.

I've edited the text file according to the window resolution, but the application seems random.

Sorry I can't figure out how to embed the pictures.
Unread 12-12-2020, 04:22 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

This may seem overly simple and you may have already checked, but bar visibility is controlled per character per bar. To make sure that bar 3 is always visible (not toggled by a shift key), open options (CTRL+O) then click the "Quickslots" button on the right side. You can either type "bar 3" in the search field or just scroll down a bit and there is an option for "Always show bar 3". Make sure it is checked.

Unread 12-14-2020, 05:21 PM
The Undefeated

OK, so I went to the Quickbar settings and all 5 bars were set to Always Show. I unchecked the Always Show Bar 3, clicked Apply, and it appeared on my screen. Checked it again and it stayed. Not sure how to explain this one.
Unread 12-19-2020, 02:11 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Hi, as I wrote on AzureGlass FAQ :

When using toolbar profiles 1x2, 2x2 or 3x2 profiles, after character has loaded, the quickslot bar 3 (and only this one) looks greyed, because it has "fallen" to the background of the toolbar !
This is a lotro client issue, it is visual only, everything still works ! It occurs wherever the quiclslot 3 is located on the toolbar.
Fortunately, clicking on any slot of this bar brings it back to the front for all the duration of your game session.
- If you're using the 1x2 or 2x2 toolbar profile, this issue can be avoid by simply replacing the quicklot bar 3 by quickslots 4 or 5 in your toolbar.
- For the 3x2 toolbar profile, you can replace the quickslot bar 3 by another one created with Tonicbars or any other slot bar managing plugin.
Adra/Adragor/Osred from Sirannon.
Derelos/Prurit/Karnaj from Evernight.