lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Requests (L)

Unread 07-28-2007, 12:25 AM
The Wary

Can Quest Log Be Smaller?

Hello,

I have looked through lots of download and forums post trying to find if this exists or is possible. I like to play with the quest log open all the time so I can refer back to the details quickly. Is there an interface that has the quest log resized to a smaller size? Is it possible to have UI boxes like the quest log resized to take up a smaller area of the overall screen?

Thanks for the guidance,

Lastlion
Unread 07-28-2007, 09:12 AM
GM, Scarlet Underground
Premium Member
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

This window isn't something we can modify yet. Frosty told us there is a lot coming our way for book 10 though so maybe we will be able to in the near future.
Unread 07-28-2007, 12:11 PM
The Wary

Thanks for the information. Hopefully that will come in the new release as you noted. It would very helpful to be able to resize some of these UI boxes that are very large.