last week I decided because of still disgusting german localisation to install the english LotRO Version parallel to my existing german one. Now beeing able to switch between both languages I decided to test my actual in-use plugins on basis of the existing german plugindata files.
Here are the results:
I hope this feedback is a little bit usefull for all of the mentioned hard working plugin developers
. Obviously some of you have been able to solve the language and keyset problems for there plugins multilangual.
Perhaps there is someone out there to complete this list for french.
Answer to MrJackdaw below, 'X' means yes.