lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > Developer Discussions > General Authoring Discussion (L)

Unread 10-02-2010, 12:11 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quick question....

I had a quick question that might have a stupid answer but I just got up and haven't had my coffee yet. I am trying to fix a couple of images on the Eorlingas skin that I have found and I was curious if there are .tga images in the Skin Art Pack for the side bar graphic in the options menu and the top and bottom images in various other windows like the quest log, vendor panel, all the vault windows and the Auction House window. I'm not sure if I am explaining this correctly but basically on the Auction House window, for example, window is skinned to match the overall look of the skin but there are two small little bars on the top and and bottom of the window that are not the same as the rest of the skin. That is the case with quite a few of the windows and I already looked through the new Skin Art and was unable to find anything for those images. Any help with this would be a greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

~~Thay
Unread 10-03-2010, 12:21 PM
The Undying

So I managed to find a few of the .tga files for the images I am trying to skin but there is a few that I was not able to find. Is there a .tga file in the new Skin Art pack for the quest log bottom background, the wardrobe, shared storage and the main vault backgrounds? Any help with this would be great!

Thanks!
~~Thay
Unread 10-03-2010, 03:23 PM
The Undying

I don't have my files in this terminal so I can't give you the tags straight away. IMO best way to find the correct artasset tags is to get a picture browser that support Targa files (like FastStone IV) and browse throught the Skin Art Pack with it until you see the pic you need to skin, from there you get the filename and you can compare that for the ones in Skindefinition.xml. It might feel a lot of work but it doesn't take that long actually.
Unread 10-03-2010, 05:01 PM
The Undying

Great thanks!