lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > Interface Downloads Discussion > Released Interfaces (L)

Unread 03-11-2014, 10:18 PM
The Undefeated
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Resurrecting TitanBar

Hey guys.

After realising TitanBar missed a feature I considered to be quite valuable I updated it for myself and then tried to contact Habna about him maybe adding the work I did to an official release - but as several other people here I could not reach him.

I now spoke to Cairenn who kindly unlocked the possibility to upload patches for TitanBar - and I also uploaded my modified version as a Patch, which has now been merged by Habna

It adds the new reputation factions Eorlingas and Helmingas and also the aforementioned new feature (tracking coin bags on Shared Storage and considering them in overall money calculation).

Since it is my first submission, I would be glad if someone could double-check my work and provide constructive criticism. Also, since I love this plugin so much I will strive to not let it die and maintain it until Habna returns.

- Heridan

edit: Updated link

Last edited by Heridan : 05-24-2014 at 05:28 AM.
Unread 04-27-2014, 10:44 PM
The Undying

Send a message via MSN to Kalex
Your patch breaks the reputation tracking for crafting guilds above the Supreme level.

Last edited by Kalex : 04-27-2014 at 10:48 PM.
Unread 05-24-2014, 05:24 AM
The Undefeated

It also has been merged in Habnas Plugin now. I'll take a look into the broken reputation tracking as soon as I can, but it may take a little while as I have no working LotRO installation atm.
Unread 01-08-2015, 03:56 AM
The Wary

Hi all.

I got tired of waiting for someone to step up and update TitanBar so I did it myself. I added all missing factions and added two more controls (Mithril Coins and Token of Hytbold).
I'm working on the next release which will contain mostly fixes (mostly mine and some of Habna's), correct use of ingame icons and maybe a control or two extra (from the Wallet).

I am a first time developer and new to lua so there will be some beginner mistakes . (Like forgetting to update version number )
Unread 01-08-2015, 05:37 PM
The Wary

Smile Well Done!

Thanks for your work Thorondor, Titan Bar is, for me, the most essential plug-in. I'm glad to hear that it's being updated and resurrected and look forward eagerly to future updates!