lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > Interface Downloads Discussion > Released Interfaces (L)

Unread 11-05-2013, 12:30 PM
The Undefeated
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Send a message via MSN to Hollywood
Combat Analysis + Buff Bars for Hunter (problem with Barbed Arrow slow)

I have setup a new debuff with Combat Analysis and then track it with BuffBars. It counts down a few seconds then reset itself. It does this for about ten seconds and then starts counting down properly.

Is this a known issue for some debuffs?
Unread 10-19-2023, 06:55 PM
The Indomitable
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood
I have setup a new debuff with Combat Analysis and then track it with BuffBars. It counts down a few seconds then reset itself. It does this for about ten seconds and then starts counting down properly.

Is this a known issue for some debuffs?

Hi Holly, I am currently working on CA to add the Mariner. Could you please give me a little more info on your problem? I am not the original author of CA I took it over when Evendale was kicked for naughty behavior. I am especially weak on the options buff mechanism.
I'm sorry Dave, a traffic cam has recorded your jay walking violation and I am instructed by the police to immobilize you until they arrive.