lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Requests (L)

Unread 03-14-2012, 09:13 AM
The Wary

Bard trait presets

I've no idea how feasible this would be from the API, but it would be very useful to be able to save presets for class/legendary traits to be able to equip quickly at a bard - either just as reminders for the user to manually pick the traits from the bard or (if possible) to update the trait list when visiting the bard before the user gets to confirm (and pay!) for the changes.

If you play a number of classes and especially if those classes need to retrait often, this would be a real time saver and help.

Edit: I noticed that this has already been raised last year in September...and I understand that the Bard integration would not be supported through the API - would still be nice if someone wanted to implement the memory-jogger list, though! *fingers-crossed*

Last edited by Samley : 03-14-2012 at 09:21 AM. Reason: searched for bard after posting this ./smackhead