lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Requests (L)

Unread 05-14-2011, 05:33 PM
The Unscathed

Available for skinning?

I was wondering if the Social Panel's elements are available for skinning? Mostly just to spread things out and give it some room. Basically this would be similar to Thrashfingers' Larger Panels. Also, if possible, I would like to include the zone name in the character's location. So "Dol Dinen" would become "Dol Dinen, North Downs". With any remaining space left for Notes.

Additionally I would like to integrate the mouseover pop-up info (creature type, rarity) into a modified Vitals display. Is it possible to access this data?
Unread 05-15-2011, 02:19 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Send a message via MSN to Digital_Utopia Send a message via Yahoo to Digital_Utopia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modnar
I was wondering if the Social Panel's elements are available for skinning? Mostly just to spread things out and give it some room. Basically this would be similar to Thrashfingers' Larger Panels. Also, if possible, I would like to include the zone name in the character's location. So "Dol Dinen" would become "Dol Dinen, North Downs". With any remaining space left for Notes.

Additionally I would like to integrate the mouseover pop-up info (creature type, rarity) into a modified Vitals display. Is it possible to access this data?
Sadly skinning flexibility is limited to resizing and changing the (graphic) appearance of elements. It's something that's handled entirely with markup (XML) and has no coding logic involved in it. So your main request should be more than possible - however, the other two - since they require additional data, would not be.

Even Lua Scripting doesn't have access right now to either target or location data - so for now you're completely out of luck. :/

Lord of the Rings Online
75 Fourohfour | 75 Artemedis | 60 Whiskeytango Foxtrot | 50 Mistah Boombastic | 56 Appetizer | 25 Aggromi
61 Onepointtwentyone Gigawatts

World of Warcraft
90 Downlo 85 Gravetaxi 85 Ümad 85 Artemedis 85 Guthuros