lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Help (L)

Unread 11-28-2021, 05:37 AM
The Wary

Unhappy help Voyage Plugins and others plugins

Hello my name is Sabrina (mandrake in the game), I will write to you with a French / English translator sorry ^^.
I install the "travel" plugin, when I open the game to activate the plugin, it is well installed, but when I use the mananger plugin, in the list it is grayed out, I have other plugins that are grayed out too.
this is what it tells me in the game window:
Rings Online \ Plugins \ Homeopatix \ Voyage \ Librarys.lua: 12: Unable to resolve package "Turbine.UI.Extensions".

the Rings Online \ Plugins \ Homeopatix \ Voyage \ Main.lua: 9: Failed to import package "Homeopatix.Voyage.Librarys".

Do NOT run MMCust. This plugin is used internally by MoorMap and should not be started automatically or by the user.

Online \ Plugins \ Homeopatix \ WhereToPlay \ Librarys.lua: 12: Unable to resolve package "Turbine.UI.Extensions".

the Rings Online \ Plugins \ Homeopatix \ Voyage \ Main.lua: 9: Failed to import package "Homeopatix.Voyage.Librarys".

I found on a forum he was talking about lua plugin.
So I installed this:
https://www.lotrointerface.com/downl...Utilities.html
and all the plugins that did not appear appeared.
Sorry for the job, but if it helps other people.
Thank you.

Do NOT run MMCust. This plugin is used internally by MoorMap and should not be started automatically or by the user.

Online \ Plugins \ Homeopatix \ WhereToPlay \ Librarys.lua: 12: Unable to resolve package "Turbine.UI.Extensions".

Rings Online \ Plugins \ Homeopatix \ WhereToPlay \ Main.lua: 9: Failed to import package "Homeopatix.WhereToPlay.Librarys".

Do NOT run MMExport. This plugin is used internally by MoorMap and should not be started automatically or by the user.

I can't seem to get the travel window, Way point ....
Can you help me? Thank you
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	problème plugin lottro.jpg
Views:	449
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	348  Click image for larger version

Name:	problème plugin lottro2.jpg
Views:	427
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	349  

Last edited by magdalena001 : 11-28-2021 at 06:55 AM. Reason: problem solved
Unread 11-28-2021, 11:55 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by magdalena001

Do NOT run MMExport. This plugin is used internally by MoorMap and should not be started automatically or by the user.
These two messages appear because you have set MMCust and MMExport to automatically load. These messages are telling you specifically NOT to set MMCust and MMExport to load automatically, I'm not sure why you are ignoring them, although I did just notice that they are not translated (I'll look into that for the next version), assuming you are running the FR client. In addition, the MoorMap plugin description specifies not to load MoorMapLoader and MMSearch:
Quote:
NOTE: If using a plugin manager to load "MoorMap", do NOT load "MoorMapLoader", "MMCust", "MMExport" or "MMSearch". They are launched by MoorMap itself as needed and loading them automatically will generate an error message reminding you not to load them with a manager or manually.
You need to uncheck all four of those plugins from that third party launcher you are using. If you used the in-game launcher it would have shown the icon which is a big red X icon with a description that also says very clearly NOT to load them.

Last edited by Garan : 11-28-2021 at 12:14 PM.
Unread 11-28-2021, 05:04 PM
The Indomitable
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Voyage plugins

Bonjour Sabrina

il me semble d'après les messages que vous avez écrit que le plugin Voyage fonctionne maintenant

pouvez vous me le confirmer ?

et si cela ne fonctionne pas, pouvez me dire quel est le probleme (message d'erreur que vous avez)

d'avance je vous remercie et vous souhaite une bon jeu

Homeopatix

Last edited by homeopatix : 12-03-2021 at 06:16 PM.