lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Requests (L)

Unread 10-18-2017, 08:30 AM
The Wary

Enlarging the Inspection panel Bio tab

Is it possible to make a skin that overrides the Inspection panel you get when you inspect someone, so that the Bio tab can show more than a few lines of text that you have to awkwardly scroll?

I can't find a list of what panels can be overridden -- if http://www.lotrointerface.com/index.php?p=ui_skinning_2 is telling me that, I don't understand how, because (for instance) the dressing room isn't mentioned, and I know that's overridden by http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...cedpanels.html amongst others.

Ideally all I want to do is make it bigger, or resizable, but no other changes.
Unread 08-20-2019, 04:27 PM
The Wary

More mods

I would like to see more mods for all the classes and a mod to show alt rep.
Unread 08-27-2019, 05:48 AM
The Undefeated
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Syncing Calendar

Something which I think would be a nice plugin is an event calendar which syncs across users.

The approach that i thought of would be to have a group of people who could update the calendar and send its data to a user chat channel, then other people who may not have been online when the calendar was updated could then receive the update from other uses who had received the original update.

It's something that i might look in to making in the future, however I might be pretty busy for a while, so if someone else is looking for a plugin to develop, this might be an interesting one to look at.
Unread 12-05-2021, 10:37 AM
The Undying

Lua Api

Is there any documentation on the current SSG LUA implementation?
Unread 12-05-2021, 01:30 PM
The Undying

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldbishop
Is there any documentation on the current SSG LUA implementation?
https://www.lotrointerface.com/downl...mentation.html
is the latest Lua API documentation. The API has not changed significantly since 2014. The latest changes are just a couple of bug fixes and additional enumeration values for things like the new races/classes.

For a quick start as well as some discussion/examples of some of the less intuitive aspects of the API see:
https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...gins-for-Noobs

Last edited by Garan : 12-05-2021 at 01:32 PM.
Unread 12-10-2021, 07:51 PM
The Wary

I would like to see a reskin for the LI window, it's too dang long and full of empty space.
Unread 12-21-2021, 10:37 PM
The Wary

Options for Pointer/Cursor

I'd really like to see a cursor that would have options such as size, color, shape, and the like.
Ok, yeah, I'm getting old and feeble, but at the size it is, it can just disappear on me. There are a few plug-ins written to enhance it, but the two I've seen are more distracting than helpful. Just a choice between five or six sizes would do the trick. Color change would help too, maybe a setting for blinking, and cute little emo pix, pussycat heads, jack o' lanterns, Ninja Power Transform Ranger Mutants...

You get the idea, more visible!